What are Violin Hips? Hips dips are the inward depression or the concave curve in the thigh, it is naturally occurring and it has no side effect on your body. The other words of hip dips are also called violin hips. Some people have a slightly concave curve which is noticeable by the people whereas many people inward curves are not visible. You don’t have to worry about the violin hips or hip dip because it is the natural thing in the body’s structure.
What Causes the Violin Hips?
The main reason that the hips dip occurs in our body is the pelvis. The pelvis is located in the lower part of the stomach between the hips bone whereas the operation of the pelvis is for digestion and reproduction. The pelvis is the structure that consists of hour bones from which two bones cause the violin hips. Pelvis plays an important part in walking.
Bone Structure of Pelvis
The human body is a beautiful gift from God. If you are able to stand, run, jump and the other things that you want to do then it is because of your skeleton. Skeleton is the best thing and it holds you on the ground. Your body physiques define whether you have violin hips or not.
The main reason that causes the hip dip is because of the size of your pelvis with contact to your femur. If you are depressed about the hip dip and you want to know about the reason that causes the hips dip. If you have larger and higher pelvis than it is obvious that you have a wider angle of the thigh bone. This can create more space in the pelvis which are the reason behind the widely concave hips dip.
If you are having a narrow hip bone then you have a higher chance of not having a hips dip.
Are Violin Hips Are Good or Bad?
Some people show the hip dip as a sign of a healthy body. The biggest misconception about the hip dip is that if you are having a hip dip than you are healthy and fit. This is wrong because the hips dip depends upon your body structure. As every human being have different body structure and they are different from other female that’s is the only reason that is the only reason some people have a wider hip bone.
Does Everyone Have Violin Hips?
Researches proved that hip dips are not the sign of a healthy or unhealthy body. Whereas the amount of junk food you are eating or if you are taking high-fat food then it can make your hips dip noticeably. Hips dip can be reduced from your body but it can not be eliminated because from exercise you can change your physique but not your body structure. It is not important that everyone has the same violin hips it depends upon your body structure.
HOW TO GET RID OF VIOLIN HIPS?
Exercises That Help You to Get Rid of Hips Dip
People are very much concerned about the hip dips and they want to get rid of this. It is not a very hard question that can not be answered, now it is possible to reduce your hips dip through exercise. Exercise is the best part of your day. If you exercise daily then you can reduce your hips and build muscles. you have to keep fitness as the first priority because a fit person can spend his life peacefully as well as he enjoys life.
Keep a record of your exercise and makes your self-fit. Check your moves whether you are doing it properly or you need proper guidance from your trainer. If you want to make a schedule about your exercise then set the exercise in the manner that the most difficult exercises are in the first phase whereas the other simple exercises in the next phase. If you are done with your first strict exercise phase then it is very easy to do the second phase because your body muscles get active.
Follow a routine
To make routine, you have to start your exercise with one set in a day. Then increase the time and sets of your exercise on a daily basis. If you are willing to reduce your violin hips than one thing you have to make sure is that you have to work out constantly. In case, you are giving 45 minutes daily on these exercises then it will affect your body faster. If you want to change your physique than you have to exercise 5 to 6 times a week. These exercises will also help you to build your muscles and you will look beautiful while transforming yourself. These exercises have a direct effect on your abdominals, thighs, hips, and buttock.
Some of the exercises are as follows which help you to reduce your hip dips.
Side Hip Openers
The main effect of this exercise is on your hips, buttock, and thighs. When you are prepared and start the exercise make sure that your body is in a position that can maintain the balance of weight between knees and hands. Once you adjust your body in this exercise you can increase the difficulty level of this exercise and use dumbells. If you are using dumbells then it can help you to build muscles on your hips, buttock, and thighs. You have to make your body in this position and follow these steps to avoid any muscles pull.
- However, you have to keep your body in the cat-cow position by going down on all fours. You have to make sure that your position is in a way that your hands are directly below your shoulders and your legs are directly below your hips.
- Besides that, you have to keep your knee twisted as well as you have to keep your one leg in a 90-degree position with the other leg.
- You have to keep your leg back into its original position but make sure it does not touches the ground. As well as you have to lift your leg again.
- You have to do this exercise a minimum of 15 times a day.
- Do the same thing with the other leg and follows the same instructions for the other one also.
Standing Kickback Lunges
If you want to keep your body stable and maintain your balance then this is the best exercise for griping on your body. The main effect of this exercise is on your buttocks and thighs. You have to use your legs in this exercise and follow these instructions to reduce your body fat.
- You have to be in a position like you are praying with your hand in front of your chest.
- If you to inhale and lift your right knee to the level of the chest.
- While you are exhaling you have to keep your face in the front and lift your right leg and stepped back.
- You have to set your body into the.
- With the inhale, you have to get back in the original position and returns in the prayer position.
- You have to do 12 lunges.
- Repeat the same procedure for the other side.
Standing Side Leg Lifts
If you are looking for the exercise to build the muscles on your sides of hips and buttock then if you to do this exercise daily. If you are doing this exercise then you will feel that your inner thighs stretch. You have to make sure that the position you are making is in a steady manner. Keep your body straight and follow these steps for the exercise.
- You have to take the support of any wall, chair or anything and look forward.
- However, you have to keep your hands in the position that you are praying.
- You have to ground your left leg and keep yourself balanced.
- While inhaling, lift your right leg slowly.
- On exhaling, keep your leg in the original position.
- You have to do this exercise 12 times on each side.
- Follow the same instructions on the other side.
Squats are the best exercise and many people love this exercise because it gives shape to your body especially hips, butt, and thighs. Before doing this exercise make sure that your back is straight and your toes in the forward direction. You can use dumbells to make your exercise tough and gets the result fastly. You have to follow these instructions to do this exercise thoroughly.
- Stand straight on your feet and gives some space between your hips.
- While you are exhaling, keep your body in the position that you are sitting on the chair.
- Get back to your original position when you inhale.
- You have to repeat this exercise 12 times a day.
Standing Side-To-Side Squats
The standing side to side squats build the muscles on the hips, buttock and legs. You have to keep the buttock low during this exercise. You to squat lower when both of your feet join. Besides that, you have to be in your original positions after the squat. You can use the ankle weight to increase the difficulty level of this exercise. You have to follow these instructions to do standing side to side squats.
- Standing in the straight position and keep your legs closed.
- Get into the squat position.
- Move your right leg into the maximum right side.
- Move your left leg closer to the right leg.
- Then get back to your original position.
- Do this exercise 12 times a day.
This workout is very effected on your whole leg. But before doing the exercise you have to make sure that your toes are in the forward direction. You can use dumbells in this exercise for early effect.
- Stand in the position that your toes are below your hips.
- move your hips down through this your right leg will be straight and your left leg will be bent.
- Once you have done, get back to your original position stand straight and close your feet.
- Do the same exercise for the other leg.
These are the few exercises that you have to follow to lose your weight and reduce your hips dip. Yes, it is true that hips dip are actually your lower body structure and it can not be eliminated from your body or can not be changed. But you can reduce the dip hips and makes your body looks beautiful.
Lifestyle Changes to Get Rid of Violin Hips
If you have decided that you want to get rid of your hips dip and you are exercising. Then don’t worry exercise is the best way to reduce your violin hips but your diet also plays an important role. If you are healthy and you are following a good diet plan then automatically your body fat will reduce which results in the reduction of the hips dip. If you are doing exercise daily, implement a good diet plan and take care of yourself then you will reduce your weight faster.
You have to set your meal in the way that you are not taking high calories nor you have to implement a zero-calorie diet. You have to eat a balanced calorie diet. If you want to reduce your body fat than you have to increase the water you drink. You have to take the maximum amount of carbohydrates so that you can do an effective workout. To eat a lean protein because protein is the best way to build up your muscles. you can also add fiber, healthy fat in your diet to spend your day well. You have to avoid processed junk food, alcohol and sugar to lose your weight faster. Besides that, you have to take a healthy diet that can give energy to your body and avoid gaining weight.
If you are planning to maintain your body well then you have to work out for the overall body. There are a lot of exercises you can follow to transform yourself. If you avoid unhealthy foods and eat foods with protein and carbohydrates then you will lose your overall body weight and reduce your violin hips also.
Violin hips are the concave curve on your thighs and it can not be eliminated from your body but it can be reduced through exercises and if you taking a healthy diet plan.